Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 37

Yesterday was Plyometrics and I was able to do almost all of this workout.  There are only a few exercises that I struggle with, and those I do my best, but I still love this workout!  Because I am getting stronger with each workout, I am also getting better with each individual workout.  I love what P90X is doing for me physically and mentally. 
P90X is changing my body, with strength and energy.  I have more energy now than I have ever had, even when i was younger, and that's saying something.  When I started this workout I needed Verve Energy drink to get to this workout after a 12 hour day at Wal-Mart.  Now, I don't need that Energy drink, I have the energy to work those long hours and then finish strong in my workout at home.  That's because of workout like this one!  The cardio alone has given me more than I could ever have imagined. 
P90X is made me so tough mentally it's scary!  When I am at work I am so calm and under control and it because of this workout.  I now have the toughness to deal with the stress at work and home.  I have even taken a different outlook on my diseases.  I believe in this workout is changing my diseases and my body is starting to believe it as well.  This workout is awesome, but it is also very hard!  I am always looking forward to the next workout, and I am ready for what's to come!

Until Next Time!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment