Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 87

Yesterday was tough, Core Synergistics was the workout and it kicked my tail.  This is one that I dread when it comes up because it's a total body workout.  Core Synergistics is a beast of a workout, but kind of fitting for a beast of a Disease. 
From the very beginning of this workout you will see why it's a beast, there is no holding back in this one, either you give it your all or it will take it from you.  I have figured some things out while doing this workout, if you use your core to get you through the hardest parts you will be able to finish strong in the end.  I think it is designed that way.  This is what makes the workout so tough, if you are unable to use your core, you will be to tired to finish.  That has happened to me a few times.

I was surprised that there was no soreness today though, I expected to be very sore from the workout.  However, I do have to give that credit to my routine, it got me to this point and it sure got me through last night's workout.  I love the way I feel right now, I am pretty tired but that's not from the workout, I have worked a lot of hours this week at work.  I know that if I hadn't started this workout when I did, I would be struggling right now at work.  P90X, is the real deal, and while I will not get the results that most have received in doing this workout, I will have accomplished one thing.  I proved that someone with 2 muscle Diseases could make it through a very tough Workout Routine.  You see in the beginning I did not try to build the muscles that most did with Workout.  I have proved my point, and now in the second round I will get the results that come from this workout.  Plus, I have not followed the meal portions for the P90X Journey, nor have I quit drinking sodas.  The next round will be different, I know now what I need to do, it's time to take it to the next level.
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment