Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 90 & 91

What a way to end this Journey!  The last 2 days had to be the best of this whole adventure.  The workouts were X Stretch & Yoga X, my two favorites in this whole P90X workout routine. 

I thought when I started this whole thing, there was no way I would ever get to the end.  I am here though, and very proud to be here.  I really thought that it would be tougher, this P90X workout is one of the hardest workouts on the planet, and I knocked it out of the park.  Now, I may not have gotten the same results as others did when they completed the 90 day challenge.  However, I finished and to me that's enough for me this time around!

Since I have completed the course and know that my body can take it, the time has come for me to step it up a little.  I have already started a new Journey and I am looking forward to the results that I am going to get this time around, knowing that my body can handle this workout I think that it will be different. 

The first 91 days of P90X has done some great things for my two muscle diseases, my Fibro. has changed and that was the result I was looking for.  Most people do this workout to lose weight, I did it to change my Diseases and I think it is working.  I feel completely different right now than when I started some 3 months ago.  My goal is not to feel different, it is to change my stars and I think I am well on my way to doing just that. 

I am going to continue this blog, because it's the way I can tell my story, but I am not going to post everyday like I have been.  Instead I am going to post weekly, so when I finish a week I will tell about it in the post, there are 13 weeks in this new journey.  My hope is that I will see better results in these weeks than I did in the first Journey.  One way I will see better results is by ramping up the workouts, by lifting more weights and completing all the workouts.

I am looking forward to what will come from this new workout, so stay tuned to this blog for more info. on what P90X is doing for Fibromyalgia.  Bring It!
Kevin


No comments:

Post a Comment