Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 89

Yesterday was still tough, but I got more out of this Core Synergistics workout than I did just a few days ago.  I was more prepared for the total body workout this time around.  This exercise routine is starting to become one of my favorites of this whole Journey, because it is so tough.  It is going to take me another go around to get this one down.  I am pretty comfortable with all the different workouts in this P90X workout, but this one is just so tough.  I like it that way!

What make Core Synergistics so Hard?

You have to use your core on almost every exercise, and if you don't learn how to control your core you will struggle with this workout.  The last time I did this workout, I did not use my core very well.  This time I did some things differently and I made it through the workout with more energy.  I like the idea of using your whole body on every exercise, it almost like you have to think while you are working at the same time.  I am not used to that!  Every workout has something that you should focus on while you are working out, but this one goes to the extreme, and I am starting to like it.  There are only about 4 exercises that use weights, and this workout is the toughest one of them all.  So I guess weights doesn't make the workout tough!

I am getting ready for the last 2 workouts of this Journey, they just happen to be my favorites of this whole P90X Routine, Yoga X & X Stretch.  I am almost to the end, so pumped right now, can't believe that I made it through this amazing journey.  Want to throw myself a party, but don't have time for that, but I am very proud.
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment