Friday, August 19, 2011

Week 1

This is very different for me, I am used to posting everyday and seeing how each workout effects me on a daily basis.  However, I think I am going to like this a little more, I have seen how the workout effects me on a daily basis from the last Journey, to how my body is going to react from a week to week basis.  Plus, this time around I am using more weights, I have increased the weights on almost every exercise so far, and I feel really good.  I really thought that I would struggle in the beginning of this new Journey, but so far that has not happened.  I will be looking for it to come though, I just know that I am putting my body to the test, so I will be ready when it happens.

I still love the Yoga workout, to me it's the core workout in this entire Journey, and I knocked it out of the park this week.  I had trouble in the middle of the workout, but was able to recover pretty fast to finish.  This new Journey will be tough, but I believe that I am ready for it.  I have been preparing myself daily for this new Journey, to get more out of it.
My GOAL with this workout is to change my disease, not to build muscle, but it would be nice to do both.  Because I love how I feel right now, I feel really good and I know that this is just the beginning of something new. I am looking forward to what each new week will bring.  My weight is still down and my muscles are growing, which makes my pain levels almost disappear, awesome for me!

Week Two starts tomorrow,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment