Monday, August 29, 2011

Week 2

This week was another amazing one, I love what I am getting from this workout and how well my body has reacted to each and every exercise.  This has been an amazing journey so far and I am looking forward to what is to come.

I still love the Yoga and X Stretch workouts, but the other workouts are growing on me as well.  I am still increasing the weight in every exercise that I can, to help with my diesease and to increase my strength all over my body.  I still believe that what I am doing will pay greatly later in life, it's something I want to be able to pass along to others with this disease (Fibromyalgia) and other ones like this.

What is so amazing to me is everyone at work is so stressed and feeling the pressure of Management, but with me I am so relaxed and calm, not really who I was in the beginning of this disease.  I love the stress relief that P90X has given me, but I actually think that most of the relief come from the stretching and Yoga. 

I am looking forward to week three and what I will get from these workouts, I have gotten even stronger these last two weeks.  Ready to start again!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment